A Guide To Your Tour of Los Angeles Attractions
No visit to Southern California is complete without a tour of Los Angeles attractions. The City of Angels is home to some of the most historic and glamorous sights in the country, and if you’re a first-time visitor to L.A., it’s well worth your while to familiarize yourself with the city’s most popular tourist draws.
Popular L.A. Attractions to Visit
These are some of the must-see sights on any tour of Los Angeles attractions:
- The Sunset Strip. Steeped in L.A. lore, this stretch of Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood is home to some of the city’s most celebrated comedy clubs, music venues, restaurants and nightclubs.
- Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive. Glitzy and glamorous, this legendary L.A. suburb is home to some of the most expensive real estate in the world. Rodeo Drive is the city’s shopping district, lined with exclusive boutiques, upscale retailers and excellent restaurants. This is a great place to go people-watching.
- Hollywood Boulevard. This famous street runs through the heart of Hollywood. Here, you’ll find the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Grauman’s Chinese Theater, the Kodak Theater and the Hollywood-Highland shopping and entertainment complex.
- Mulholland Drive. Offering expansive and iconic views of Los Angeles, this scenic and winding street offers some of the city’s best photo opportunities.
- Santa Monica. This stylish and scenic community on the Pacific coast boasts the world-famous 3rd Street Promenade and the Santa Monica Pier as its signature attractions.
At L.A. Sightseeing, we offer a wide range of affordable, convenient and exciting tour packages that visit these storied sights and many others. To learn more, or to book your tour, please contact one of our friendly customer service representatives.