Ideas For Places To See In Los Angeles
There are so many exciting, glamorous and historic places to see in Los Angeles that it can be hard to know where to get started. If you’ve never been to L.A. before, it’s a good idea to familiarize yourself with the city’s geography and understand which sights are in which areas.
Suggestions for Your L.A. Itinerary
Here is an overview of the most popular places to see in Los Angeles:
- Santa Monica. Built along a scenic stretch of Pacific Ocean coastline, this trendy city offers outstanding shopping, dining and sightseeing.
- Beverly Hills. Located between Santa Monica and West Hollywood, Beverly Hills needs no introduction to those familiar with L.A.’s celebrity culture. It is one of the most exclusive cities in America, with spectacular homes and world-class shopping.
- West Hollywood. This is where you will find the Sunset Strip and the storied mansions of the Hollywood Hills. West Hollywood is steeped in L.A. history and is a must-see for any visitor to the city.
- Hollywood. This storied L.A. district is where movie culture was born. Today, you can visit the Kodak Theater, home of the Academy Awards, as well as the Walk of Fame, Grauman’s Chinese Theater, the Hollywood sign, and the Hollywood-Highland shopping district.
- Universal City. If you’re visiting with your kids, Universal City is an excellent place to spend a sunny day. Home to the Universal Studios theme park as well as the Universal City Walk entertainment complex, this conveniently located L.A. suburb offers fun for the whole family.
There are many other famous attractions in the city’s suburbs, including Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm in nearby Orange County. We are pleased to offer our customers charter transportation services to both.
If you’d like further information on places to see in Los Angeles, or if you would like to reserve your place on any of our exciting tours, please contact one of our friendly customer service representatives.