Enjoy flexible, convenient, and stress-free city sightseeing tours: Hop on hop off sightseeing in Los Angeles is a great way to enjoy the city’s many world-famous attractions, all without the stress and hassles associated with driving. At L.A. Sightseeing, we’ve put together a flexible and convenient hop on hop off bus tour package that lets you take in L.A.’s most popular tourist attractions at your leisure. Simply board the bus at any one of our five stops, ride it to the destination(s) you want to explore, then get back on a later bus when you’re ready to move on. Buses run daily from morning until evening, beginning at 9:30 a.m. and continuing every two to two-and-a-half hours.
Stops On Our Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Los Angeles Tours
The five stops along our hop on hop off route include:
- Santa Monica Pier. Enjoy breathtaking ocean views and one of the most popular family amusement areas in the country.
- Rodeo Drive. See how the other half live by exploring this famous Beverly Hills shopping district.
- Hollywood Boulevard. Visit Grauman’s Chinese Theater, the Kodak Theater, explore the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and much more!
- Mulholland Drive. Relax and enjoy iconic views of Los Angeles from this famous mountaintop street.
- City Walk. Take advantage of the world-class shopping, dining and entertainment venues at Universal Studios.
We also offer a wide range of other bus tours with an in-depth focus on the city’s most popular neighborhoods and attractions. If you’d like to learn more about our hop on hop off sightseeing tours, or if you have any other questions, please contact an L.A. Sightseeing customer service representative.