Hop on hop off L.A. sightseeing is an excellent way to take in the city’s major tourist attractions, all from the comfort and convenience of an open-air bus! At L.A. Sightseeing, we run hop on hop off tours every day starting at 9:30 a.m. Buses depart from our main terminal in Santa Monica, then proceed to make five stops at key attractions and popular venues throughout the city. Whether you’re visiting Los Angeles for the first time or are just looking for a different way to take in the city’s most iconic neighborhoods and attractions, our hop on hop off tours offer an ideal alternative to driving.
Discover Los Angeles Aboard Our Comfortable Tour Bus!
Here’s how our hop on hop off L.A. sightseeing tours work:
- Choose any one of our five stops: Santa Monica Pier, Rodeo Drive, Hollywood Boulevard, Mulholland Drive, or Universal Studios City Walk
- Purchase your ticket in advance, or buy one off the driver when the bus arrives
- Board the bus and ride it to any of the five destinations you want to explore
- Disembark and explore your preferred destination(s) at your leisure
- Hop back on the bus later in the day and continue your tour!
Buses run daily beginning at 9:30 a.m., with additional buses arriving every two to two-and-a-half hours. You can hop on and hop off as many times as you like! We encourage you to get out and explore the sights that interest you most, and we’re happy to offer suggestions for activities at all five of our tour bus stops. To learn more, or to book your ticket, please contact us at L.A. Sightseeing.