Visit the Walk of Fame, Mulholland Drive and more: At L.A. Sightseeing, we’ve put together convenient and inexpensive hop on hop off Hollywood tours that make it a breeze to enjoy some of the city’s most famous sights and attractions. Our hop on hop off buses run daily beginning at 9:30 a.m., starting from our main depot in Santa Monica. From there, they proceed through Beverly Hills and Hollywood into Universal City, and back. You can board at any one of our five stops, then “hop off” to get a closer look at the spots that interest you most.
Stress-Free Enjoyment of Major Hollywood Attractions
You can leave your car behind and enjoy the Southern California sunshine in our open-air tour buses. Some of the exciting sights and attractions in and around Hollywood include:
- World-class shopping at the Hollywood and Highland commercial and retail complex
- Historic Hollywood movie theaters, including Grauman’s Chinese Theater
- The Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Staggering city views from Mulholland Drive
Our buses run every two to two-and-a-half hours, seven days a week, from morning until evening. In addition to hop on hop off Hollywood tours, we also offer a wide range of detailed bus tours, including:
- Hollywood Sign tours
- Tours of movie stars’ homes
- Tours of exclusive L.A. neighborhoods, including Bel-Air and Beverly Hills, and more!
We are also pleased to offer custom tour packages for groups large and small, if you’d like to create your own itinerary. To learn more about our hop on hop off Hollywood tours or any of our other standard or custom tour packages, please contact us at L.A. Sightseeing.