Take A Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour of Los Angeles
At L.A. Sightseeing, we take pride in providing our guests with flexible, convenient and affordable ways to take in the exciting sights and sounds of the city. The “Hop On Hop Off” bus is one of our most popular offerings, providing guests with easy, worry-free access to the city’s major attractions and giving them the opportunity to explore points of interest on their own schedule.
How Our Hop On Hop Off Bus Works
The "Hop On Hop Off" bus makes five stops:
- Santa Monica Pier. Stroll along the famous boardwalk and enjoy breathtaking views of the majestic Pacific Ocean.
- Rodeo Drive. Rub shoulders with the rich and famous on this glamorous shopping street in the heart of Beverly Hills.
- Mulholland Drive. Enjoy iconic views of Los Angeles from this lofty vantage point high above the Hollywood Hills.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame. Spot your favorite stars on the sidewalks of Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street, while enjoying the many museums, theaters, restaurants and shops in the Hollywood and Highland area.
- Universal City Walk. This action-packed entertainment complex offers world-class entertainment and fun for the whole family.
Daily departures begin at 9:30 a.m. from our Santa Monica depot, with additional buses running every two to two-and-a-half hours. With the “Hop On Hop Off” bus, you are free to explore all five of these famous attractions at your own pace.
If you would like to learn more about the “Hop On Hop Off” bus, or if you have any other questions about our guided Los Angeles tours or charter transportation services, please contact us.